Falling Leaves Lahti XL (FI)
In addition to entirely new routes for all 2023 Falling Leaves Lahti distances, and a great new event area at the Pajulahti Olympic Training Center, we offer a unique XL route option for 2023. Two days of fully supported riding, with a comfortable overnight, covering 320km of excellent rolling gravel. Hosted in the beautiful autumn scenery of the Finnish south coast and the UNESCO Salpausselkä Geopark region.
On day one the route will take you south towards the Baltic Sea with a lunch stop at the old harbour town of Loviisa. You will continue west from there to the medieval and picturesque town of Porvoo for the night. We offer you a boutique hotel or standard hotel option for the night.
Day two takes you back north, along winding roads and forests into the Päjänne region. For the last 50kms, and into the rolling hills of the Salpausselkä Geopark region, you will be joining the other FLL riders. At the Pajulahti finish a post-ride dinner, a lakeside sauna with swim and the FLL party await. The event is limited to 50 participants.
- Route (gpx download) and route support
- 2 food & drink stops with sports nutrition per day
- 1 lunch stop per day
- luggage transfer
- overnight stay Porvoo (two accommodation types) including breakfast
- bike storage
- post ride dinner and sauna on Saturday
- bike wash and service tools + maintenance products (2 days)
- accommodation package for Thursday and Saturday night in Pajulahti
- shuttle from and to Lahti train station Thursday and Sunday
- bike rental (225€/weekend)
Registrations can be paid for online with a credit/debitcard, ApplePay or via bank transfer. We don not accept sports vouchers such as Edenred, Smartum or ePassi for this event. If you have questions - please check our Registration FAQ’s or reach out: email@example.com