Discover the beauty of the Salpausselkä (Lahti) Geopark, a listed UNESCO Heritage Geopark located in the Finnish lakeland region. This 4 day tour will take around the best gravel roads and trails in the area. You will cover around 450kms and 5000 ascending meters during this unique experience.
A day 3 option with around 350kms and 4000hm is also available.
The program contains one day extra as travel return day (Sunday).
The package includes:
- travel from Helsinki to Kouvola (starting point)
- 4 night accommodation with breakfast in double room (single room possible). 2 overnights hosted at a lake with sauna.
- 2 mobile feed and drink stops per day + lunch stop
- support van and technical assistance
- luggage transfer
- return to Helsinki or airport
- optional: premium BMC gravel bike rental (URS and Kaius models)
- dinners (restaurants available, options will be shared in advance)
- May 18th to 21st (3 day variant - 350km/4000hm)
- August 16th to 20th
- August 23rd to 27th
Minimum 5 participants are needed to operate the tour - Maximum 15 participants.